Collaborative Computational Project Number 14
for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
CCP14 Supported/Based Projects
The CCP14 Homepage is at http://www.ccp14.ac.uk
Projects that are Mirrored at CCP14 or CCP14 Staff have put time into
- Software Fayre at the IUCr 2002 Congress, Geneva, Switzerland -
Thursday 8th August until Wednesday 14th August 2002
- The Powder X-ray Diffraction Search-Match Round Robin - 2002 - 2nd May 2002 to 30th June 2002
- Software Fayre at the IUCr Congress, Glasgow -
4th to 10th August 1999
- Deposited Spreadsheet file for Glass Based Calibration of of solid state detectors
- From the submitted paper: "Rapid methods for the calibration of solid state detectors"
D. Walker (email@example.com), S.M. Clark(*) (firstname.lastname@example.org),
R.L. Jones(*) (email@example.com) and L.M.D. Cranswick(*) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory, Columbia University, Palisades, NY 10964 USA.
* CLRC, Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD, UK.
Deposited at http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/projects/glass-calib/
- Lame Spreadsheet for "quick, linear" calibration of Channels to 2-theta for INEL PSD
(Author's note - in reality, converting INEL channel number to angle can be non-linear and not a smooth curve)
- IUCr CPD Quantitative Phase Analysis Round Robin
- Size-Strain Round Robin - Davor Balzar, NIST, USA -
- Structure Determination from
Powder Diffractometry Round Robin
- Armel Le Bail and Lachlan M. D. Cranswick